Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation
  1. Things i liked about the class was the fact how we learned how to edit picture and how we can design our own scratch. I also enjoyed writing in our life planning journals, it really helped me with myself and keep my mind clear. 
  2. I did not dislike anything.
  3. Some improvements can be probably do more scratch projects and group projects.
  4. I do not read my life planning goal journal daily but i do often, i sometime have a really busy day, or have other homework and projects from other classes. When i come to your class i take advantage and over-read my goals and check off what I've completed. I appreciate doing that assignment because honestly it has helped me organize my things and see what i can do to do something better. 
  5. I am committed to being a CTR student because i know i am a really kind person i do not do anything bad, i stay determined, finish what i start, and i will continue to stay like that forever. 
  6. I learned  lot in this class from computers to life, what i will say and would pass on is telling that person that by staying positive, determined, and focused. By doing those thing you will succeed in life. 
  7. I will remember the CTR song :) and how you taught us how to be civilized human beings getting ready for the real world. Thank you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brazil